delgazette.com

Virginia Lee George

May 8, 2013

[caption id="attachment_19292" align="alignnone" width="495"] The cupola was installed this week on Delaware city’s third fire station, under construction at 1320 W. Central Ave. The city ultimately plans to have a station in each quadrant of the city to reduce response times to emergencies. The existing stations are at 99 S. Liberty St., and 683 Pittsburgh Drive. A fourth station is planned later at 821 Cheshire Road. (Gazette | Deborah E. Evans)[/caption]