By Stacy Kess
December 6, 2013
Delaware City Police
• Felony theft from a vehicle in the 300 block of London Rd.
• Breaking and entering burglary to a business in the 300 block of Curtis St.
• Identity theft of a resident of Dogwood Terrace, Lewis Center.
• Gross sexual imposition of a minor at a business in the 600 block of Sunbury Rd.
• Breaking and entering burglary at the construction site in the 500 block Braummiller Crossing Dr.
• Petty theft at a financial institution in the first block of N. Sandusky St.
• Brenda P. McClurg, 51, of Delaware: petty theft from Kohl’s, 980 Sunbury Rd.
• Petty theft from Kohl’s, 980 Sunbury Rd.
• Dog bite from an animal running at large in the 100 block of Joy Ave.
• Petty theft from a residence in the 700 block of Fern Dr.
• Telecommunication harassment of a resident of the 200 block of Crystal Petal Dr.
• Petty theft in the 400 block of London Rd.
City of Powell Police
• Theft from a vehicle in the 8000 block of Millway Loop.