Delaware City Police
• Brian Acunis Bowers, 20, of Hilliard: inducing panic at Ohio Wesleyan University, 65 Oak Hill.
• Animal running at large in the 100 block of Silver Maple Dr.
• Petty theft from a business in the 1300 block of Sunbury Rd.
• Petty theft in the 300 block of London Rd.
City of Powell Police
• Breaking and entering and theft of copper from a residence in the 400 block of Cardinal Hill Ln.
Delaware County Sheriff’s Office
• Breaking and entering to two businesses on Cameron Ave., Orange Twp.
• Theft from an inmate at the Delaware County Jail, US 42 N, Delaware.
• Theft from Kroger, W. Powell Rd., Liberty Twp.
• Harassment of a resident of N. Hampton Dr., Liberty Twp.
• Injured coyote on SR 3 and Condit, Trenton Twp.
• DUI on E. Powell Rd., Orange Twp.
• Theft from a residence on Forsyth Ln., Berlin Twp.