Library’s outreach services receives OLC award
Delaware County Fair September 23
Photos from Jug Day 2016
Delaware County Fair 2016
Woman pleads guilty to nursing home theft
- Child abuse trial set for end of November - 8:01 am
- Man pleads guilty to child porn charges - 8:01 am
- BIRTHS - 8:01 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 7:30 am
- Traffic, development on council agenda - 9:35 am
- Library’s outreach services receives OLC award - 9:35 am updated: 9:47 am.
- View Story - 8:58 am
- 4-H remains strong at county fair - 8:04 am
- Make a Difference Day event planned - 7:50 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:43 am
- Detection project for ‘can-opener’ delayed to 2017 - 9:35 am
- Briefs - 8:50 am
- Voter registration event planned - 8:47 am
- Grand Jury issues indictments - 8:44 am
- Dedication ceremony for 57th Habitat home - 12:01 am
- Phil Dirt, fireworks finish Delaware County Fair - 3:15 pm
- Delaware County Fair September 23 - 1:36 pm
- 2016 Junior Fair Award Winners - 1:30 pm
- Betting Line wins Little Brown Jug amid controversy - 12:30 pm
- LWV hosts candidates, issues forum - 8:38 am
- Police investigating body found at CSCC - 8:30 pm
- Photos from Jug Day 2016 - 3:57 pm
- ‘The Voice’ returns to the Jug - 9:35 am
- Briefs - 8:51 am
- Canadian fans share fellowship, love of racing - 8:48 am
- Canadian fans share fellowship, love of racing - 8:45 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 8:25 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 8:22 am
- MTSO recognized as ‘bright spot’ - 8:04 am
- MTSO recognized as ‘bright spot’ - 8:01 am
- Delaware County Fair 2016 - 7:21 pm
- Delaware County Fair Horse Show results - 6:32 pm
- Woman pleads guilty to nursing home theft - 4:30 pm updated: 7:41 pm.
- Pumpkin farms bid farewell to summer - 11:34 am
- Art Festival set for one more year - 9:35 am
- Certified Oil: Razing, rebuilding of Sunoco on hold - 8:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 8:00 am updated: 8:00 am.
- PROPERTY TRANSFERS - 7:00 am updated: 7:00 am.
- CHARLOTTE ANN McCOY - 3:52 pm
- BERKSHIRE TOWNSHIP trustees seek support vs. ODOT - 3:03 pm
- Sentencing rescheduled again for bank robbers - 2:30 pm
- View Story - 2:21 pm updated: 9:50 am.
- Police shooting of boy highlights the 2 sides of Columbus - 10:10 am
- Delaware has 83 cases of crypto - 9:35 am
- Expert to discuss Brexit at OWU - 9:35 am
- BRIEFS - 9:23 am
- Nursing home theft case may end in plea agreement - 8:01 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 8:01 am
- Man given three years for taking part in Orange Township fight - 4:00 pm
- Musical variety at Del. Co. Fair - 10:15 am
Delaware police report:Two brothers got into a fight in a room at Grady Memorial Hospital Thursday night. Police learned that during the fight one of ...
Detection project for ‘can-opener’ delayed to 2017
Randy Hardenbrook noticed the white-colored semi-truck stalled on West Central Avenue as it was about 30 feet from the “can-opener” railro...
Voter registration event planned
The Columbus State Community CollAssistant Professor of Humanities Benjamin Pugno says, “Colleges usually recognize National Constitution Day or...
Grand Jury issues indictments
A number of individuals were indicted Friday by a Delaware County Grand Jury.Individuals indicted by the grand jury include:Nicholas Myers, of Columbu...
Dedication ceremony for 57th Habitat home
Habitat for Humanity of Delaware & Union Counties will have a dedication ceremony for its 57th home in Delaware city.The public is invited to cele...
Liberty, Hayes compete at Bob Reall Invitational
The Olentangy Liberty boys cross country team won Saturday’s Bob Reall-Lancaster Invitational, besting 17 other teams, including Delaware Hayes....
Patriots outlast Panthers 33-28
The Olentangy Liberty football team ran the entire spectrum from simple to all-out wild in a 33-28 thriller at Pickerington North to wrap up a difficu...
Golden Eagles, Pioneers notch wins
A Ronk-to-Ronk connection proved to be the difference as quarterback Tyler Ronk hit the team’s other Ronk, also named Tyler, in the end zone fro...
Davies runs for 4 TDs as Barons pull away from Panthers
Trent Davies ran for four touchdowns, three in the first half, as Buckeye Valley ran away from visiting Fairbanks 41-24 in MOAC action Friday in Delaw...
Scioto hammers Hayes in OCC opener
The Delaware Hayes High School football team’s 42-7 loss at Dublin Scioto Friday was marked by who was on the Pacers’ sidelines almost as ...
Pioneers stay in 1st, top Patriots 3-1
The Olentangy Orange volleyball team continues to check things off the list. Things like nailing down its first winning season (2014), first shared co...
Tiffany Swope and Bryan Drum of Delaware; a son, Christian Drum; born Aug. 5 at Grady Memorial Hospital.Abigail Seibert and Joshua Saum of Delaware; a...
Jaclyn and Jonathon Smith; a son, Logan Smith; born Aug. 3 at Grady Memorial Hospital. Maternal grandparents are Jessie Nichols and Marvin Barney, bot...
Kedrin and Thomas Clark Jr. of Delaware; a son, Thomas Clark III, born July 30 at Grady Memorial Hospital.Brittany Elliott and Allen Rose of Delaware;...
Lora Jane Britton and Charles Matthew Smith of Delaware; a daughter, Mattylyn Jane Smith; born July 27 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Kaitlynn Burrow and Kevin Salyer of Delaware; a son, Cohen Salyer; born July 21 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Delaware couple celebrates 65 years of marriage
On July 21, 1951, Lucille Cappa became Lucille Leonard when she married her husband of 65 years, Bill Leonard, at the Blessed Sacrament Church in Syra...
Striving for excellence before God
Each September, for the past 183 years, the citizens of Delaware County come together to enjoy the Delaware County fair. People come from far and wide...
Emotional judges, unlucky litigants
“We investigate whether emotional shocks, experienced by a highly educated group of individuals, have any impact on these individuals profession...
Lake sturgeon an endangered species in Ohio
Besides a professional basketball player named Shaq, what starts out life smaller than a pea and can sometimes grow to seven feet and 300 pounds? It i...
Our first racehorse, Tango Tag
Did you know that if you raise your hand at a certain time and place, and an auctioneer yells, “Sold!”, it can totally change your life fo...
Cepheus and the Garnet Star
We are now 16 years into the new millennium, and my thoughts turn to an old newspaper clipping from USA Today. As the millennium turned, they discusse...