DACC students win Emmy award
‘Powell is a very popular area’
600 on wait list for housing in county
Golden Eagles hope to soar toward goals
SAFE Delaware kicks off drive sober campaign
- County warns of jury scam phone call - 4:08 pm
- Bulletin Board - 11:50 am updated: 12:13 pm.
- Michigan resident killed in US 23 crash - 10:45 am updated: 11:27 am.
- Airport plan, rent increase get OK - 9:35 am
- DACC students win Emmy award - 9:30 am updated: 12:14 pm.
- Walk for suicide prevention coming - 9:30 am updated: 9:30 am.
- ‘Powell is a very popular area’ - 2:30 pm
- Pair earn Junior Fair scholarships - 2:29 pm
- Fogging to occur in Delaware city, Genoa Township - 9:35 am
- Grand Jury issues indictments - 1:00 am
- New proposed business hits snag - 4:36 pm updated: 12:20 pm.
- Preschool begins for Delaware City Schools - 4:28 pm
- Liberty Township trustees and Jensen have agreement - 4:15 pm updated: 9:46 am.
- POLICE BLOTTER - 11:08 am
- 600 on wait list for housing in county - 9:35 am
- Cost shared for school resource officers - 9:14 am
- Illicit fentanyl fuels increase in drug overdoses - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Local football rivalry heats up tonight - 3:34 pm
- Tree commission discusses code updates - 9:35 am
- Local author’s new book reflects life experiences - 9:35 am updated: 11:24 am.
- Airport plan, rate hikes considered - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:30 am
- Former businessman pleads guilty to unlawful sexual conduct and sexual battery - 5:02 pm
- SAFE Delaware kicks off drive sober campaign - 4:17 pm updated: 11:46 am.
- Berkshire-Galena Cemetery dispute continues - 2:20 pm
- Commission to discuss potential downtown business - 11:42 am
- Liberty Township begins to study growth plan - 11:42 am
- Artists 55 and over invited to showcase work - 11:39 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 11:39 am
- Teen pleads guilty to assault in connection with Orange Township shooting - 10:35 am
- News briefs - 10:00 am updated: 11:15 am.
- Historic cemetery to undergo radar mapping - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 11:05 am
- Sentencing in federal court rescheduled for PNC bank robber again - 11:00 am
- BV East fourth grader stopped traffic - 10:58 am
- Veteran editor joins Gazette - 10:56 am updated: 11:45 am.
- Commissioners observe fair tradition - 10:55 am
- Tree-maintenance responsibility debated - 9:35 am
- Tornado confirmed near Delaware State Park - 1:15 pm
- Final Hayes design revealed - 10:50 am
- Former business owner accused of rape to change plea - 10:41 am
- Funnel cloud seen near Delaware park - 11:45 am
- DACC consolidation ahead of schedule - 9:35 am
- Jobless rate for county still among the lowest - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:35 am
- Man pleads guilty to federal fraud charges for scheme involving Delaware County men - 9:35 am
- Grand jury issues indictments - 9:35 am
- No charges will be filed in connection with man’s death in May - 9:35 am updated: 12:11 pm.
- DACC dental students get expert advice - 9:35 am
- Fraternal Order of Police endorses Gormley in appellate district race - 9:35 am updated: 1:17 pm.
Grand Jury issues indictments
A Delaware County Grand Jury issued a number of indictments Friday in Delaware County Common Pleas Court.Individuals indicted by the grand jury includ...
New proposed business hits snag
CORRECTION: Xue Chen and TJ Wellman are the owners of Typhoon Asian Fusion Bistro, 10 N. Sandusky St., in downtown Delaware. Chen, Wellman and Amanda ...
Preschool begins for Delaware City Schools
Preschool students in Danielle Viars’ class at Conger Elementary School listen to a story about a raccoon who was afraid of going to school Thur...
Liberty Township trustees and Jensen have agreement
Before witnesses in defense of Liberty Township’s Fire Chief Tim Jensen were called in his disciplinary hearing, trustees reached an agreement. ...
Delaware police report:Police responded to Walmart after someone reported a disorderly woman Tuesday afternoon. Store staff told police the woman was ...
Braves battle Panthers to scoreless draw
Ultimately, it ended the same as it started between the Olentangy girls soccer team and visiting Pickerington North.The two battled for 80 minutes to ...
Braves find form, roll past Panthers 31-10 in opener
Sam Durst knew the conversation with Olentangy High School head football coach Mark Solis was coming. Durst, who appeared to be the heir apparent to r...
Hayes hangs on: Pacers clip Barons 20-13 in opener
Cullen Moore rushed for a pair of touchdowns and threw the game winner to pace the visiting Delaware Hayes football team in its 20-13 victory over arc...
Liberty clips North Allegheny in final seconds
Talk about starting the season in style.Down 29-22 with 21 seconds to play, Liberty quarterback Brendon White scored on a third and goal from the one,...
Golden Eagles can’t tame Tygers in opener
Big Walnut’s David Hunt powered into the end zone from a yard out to make it 7-all, but visiting Mansfield Senior controlled things the rest of ...
Jaclyn and Jonathon Smith; a son, Logan Smith; born Aug. 3 at Grady Memorial Hospital. Maternal grandparents are Jessie Nichols and Marvin Barney, bot...
Kedrin and Thomas Clark Jr. of Delaware; a son, Thomas Clark III, born July 30 at Grady Memorial Hospital.Brittany Elliott and Allen Rose of Delaware;...
Lora Jane Britton and Charles Matthew Smith of Delaware; a daughter, Mattylyn Jane Smith; born July 27 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Kaitlynn Burrow and Kevin Salyer of Delaware; a son, Cohen Salyer; born July 21 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Delaware couple celebrates 65 years of marriage
On July 21, 1951, Lucille Cappa became Lucille Leonard when she married her husband of 65 years, Bill Leonard, at the Blessed Sacrament Church in Syra...
Letter to the editor: Establishment candidate dilemma
I read all these editorials telling us how wonderful the establishment candidate, Hillary Clinton is and what a wonderful president she would make eve...
Every life a mix of good, bad
The only thing we know about people – both people we know from a distance as well as our closest friends - is what we know about them. What we d...
Keeping our kids SAFE
“Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer.”-Anonymous“The thing that unites all human beings regardless of age, gender, religion, eco...
Thanks Delaware for the hospitality
To the editor:I was in town this past weekend attending the Ironman 70.3 triathlon. I just wanted to take a moment to thank the people of Delaware for...
Volunteers made IronMan successful
To the editor:Congratulations to the citizens of Delaware for hosting a national event last Sunday - the IronMan 70.3 Ohio.Over 2,600 athletes and the...