Delaware County Fair September 23
Photos from Jug Day 2016
Delaware County Fair 2016
Woman pleads guilty to nursing home theft
Good weather for the rest of the fair
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:43 am
- Detection project for ‘can-opener’ delayed to 2017 - 9:35 am
- Briefs - 8:50 am
- Voter registration event planned - 8:47 am
- Grand Jury issues indictments - 8:44 am
- Dedication ceremony for 57th Habitat home - 12:01 am
- Phil Dirt, fireworks finish Delaware County Fair - 3:15 pm
- Delaware County Fair September 23 - 1:36 pm
- 2016 Junior Fair Award Winners - 1:30 pm
- Betting Line wins Little Brown Jug amid controversy - 12:30 pm
- LWV hosts candidates, issues forum - 8:38 am
- Police investigating body found at CSCC - 8:30 pm
- Photos from Jug Day 2016 - 3:57 pm
- ‘The Voice’ returns to the Jug - 9:35 am
- Briefs - 8:51 am
- Canadian fans share fellowship, love of racing - 8:48 am
- Canadian fans share fellowship, love of racing - 8:45 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 8:25 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 8:22 am
- MTSO recognized as ‘bright spot’ - 8:04 am
- MTSO recognized as ‘bright spot’ - 8:01 am
- Delaware County Fair 2016 - 7:21 pm
- Delaware County Fair Horse Show results - 6:32 pm
- Woman pleads guilty to nursing home theft - 4:30 pm updated: 7:41 pm.
- Pumpkin farms bid farewell to summer - 11:34 am
- Art Festival set for one more year - 9:35 am
- Certified Oil: Razing, rebuilding of Sunoco on hold - 8:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 8:00 am updated: 8:00 am.
- PROPERTY TRANSFERS - 7:00 am updated: 7:00 am.
- CHARLOTTE ANN McCOY - 3:52 pm
- BERKSHIRE TOWNSHIP trustees seek support vs. ODOT - 3:03 pm
- Sentencing rescheduled again for bank robbers - 2:30 pm
- View Story - 2:21 pm updated: 9:50 am.
- Police shooting of boy highlights the 2 sides of Columbus - 10:10 am
- Delaware has 83 cases of crypto - 9:35 am
- Expert to discuss Brexit at OWU - 9:35 am
- BRIEFS - 9:23 am
- Nursing home theft case may end in plea agreement - 8:01 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 8:01 am
- Man given three years for taking part in Orange Township fight - 4:00 pm
- Musical variety at Del. Co. Fair - 10:15 am
- Olentangy to host parent forum on opiates, heroin - 9:35 am
- Grady completes new surgical center - 8:01 am updated: 10:07 am.
- Girls’ Craft Group project receives state award - 10:35 am
- Pumpkin farms bid farewell to summer - 9:35 am
- Ohio Women for Trump open action center - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Friend: Ohio boy had BB gun, ran from police - 8:01 am
- Interchange partially re-opened in ‘fair’ time - 8:01 am
- Audio booths latest addition to libraries - 7:45 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 7:33 am
Betting Line wins Little Brown Jug amid controversy
DELAWARE — Heavily favored Betting Line captured the Little Brown Jug under a cloud of controversy on Thursday after the discovery of text messa...
LWV hosts candidates, issues forum
The League of Women Voters Candidate Forum is being co-sponsored this year by the Delaware Area Chamber of Commerce and Delaware Area Board of Realtor...
Police investigating body found at CSCC
Police are still investigating the body of a man found in the bathroom at Columbus State Community College Westerville Wednesday evening.Genoa Townshi...
Photos from Jug Day 2016
‘The Voice’ returns to the Jug
Roger Huston celebrated his 74th birthday on Friday, the eve of the Delaware County Fair.The legend known as “The Voice” has called more t...
Theatre company to host auditions The Arena Fair Theatre Co. will host auditions for its November production “The Caine Mutiny Court-MartialR...
Scioto hammers Hayes in OCC opener
The Delaware Hayes High School football team’s 42-7 loss at Dublin Scioto Friday was marked by who was on the Pacers’ sidelines almost as ...
Pioneers stay in 1st, top Patriots 3-1
The Olentangy Orange volleyball team continues to check things off the list. Things like nailing down its first winning season (2014), first shared co...
Barons overmatch young Tiger team
__Bill Daily had a hat trick and Anthony Seliskar scored twice and assisted on another to help the Buckeye Valley boys soccer team win convincingly 9-...
L A Delight wins $239,400 Jugette
L A Delight and John Campbell used a perfect pocket trip to win the 46th Jugette at the Delaware County Fair on Wednesday.First heat winner Call Me Qu...
Townsend scores 5 goals as Liberty cruises
The Olentangy Liberty girls soccer team is on a serious roll, most recently improving to 7-1-0 overall with a lopsided 12-2 league win over visiting W...
Tiffany Swope and Bryan Drum of Delaware; a son, Christian Drum; born Aug. 5 at Grady Memorial Hospital.Abigail Seibert and Joshua Saum of Delaware; a...
Jaclyn and Jonathon Smith; a son, Logan Smith; born Aug. 3 at Grady Memorial Hospital. Maternal grandparents are Jessie Nichols and Marvin Barney, bot...
Kedrin and Thomas Clark Jr. of Delaware; a son, Thomas Clark III, born July 30 at Grady Memorial Hospital.Brittany Elliott and Allen Rose of Delaware;...
Lora Jane Britton and Charles Matthew Smith of Delaware; a daughter, Mattylyn Jane Smith; born July 27 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Kaitlynn Burrow and Kevin Salyer of Delaware; a son, Cohen Salyer; born July 21 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Delaware couple celebrates 65 years of marriage
On July 21, 1951, Lucille Cappa became Lucille Leonard when she married her husband of 65 years, Bill Leonard, at the Blessed Sacrament Church in Syra...
Lake sturgeon an endangered species in Ohio
Besides a professional basketball player named Shaq, what starts out life smaller than a pea and can sometimes grow to seven feet and 300 pounds? It i...
Cepheus and the Garnet Star
We are now 16 years into the new millennium, and my thoughts turn to an old newspaper clipping from USA Today. As the millennium turned, they discusse...
Trump is unfit to be Commander in Chief
“President Donald Trump.” Those are three words I hope no service member ever has to utter. Indeed, no American should ever have to utter ...
New railroad bridge won’t help congestion
My comments on building a new railroad bridge at the point over East Central and East. William Street, routes 36-37.Widen the road in two lanes each d...
That’s a lot of dough
“Every lawsuit results from someone doing something wrong. If everybody did right, we wouldn’t need lawsuits.”-Alan Dershowitz“...