Delaware County launches website-redesign project
Police, tax department continue to see less tax fraud
Tom Noble likes making people smile
Dempsey students build picnic tables for service project
Astronomy: Earth Day, 2017
- Delaware County launches website-redesign project - 10:30 am updated: 10:41 am.
- PROPERTY TRANSFERS - 10:00 am
- Police, tax department continue to see less tax fraud - 4:00 pm
- Tom Noble likes making people smile - 3:00 pm
- Fire district seeks levy passage - 3:00 pm
- Emergency Food and Shelter Board seeking proposals - 1:30 pm
- Dempsey students build picnic tables for service project - 1:00 pm
- Delaware Digest - 11:00 am
- Almost time to plant soybeans - 10:00 am
- Bike plan, conduct code set for Council consideration - 9:00 am
- SourcePoint accepting 2018 grant applications - 4:00 pm
- Grand jury issues indictments - 3:05 pm
- Early intervention changes mandated; parents unhappy - 3:00 pm
- POLICE BLOTTER - 3:00 pm
- Revenue sources sought for Point project - 2:30 pm
- Barnyard Busters elect officers, plan projects - 2:00 pm
- July trial set for Radnor man charged with rape - 1:30 pm updated: 2:35 pm.
- Releasing ladybugs - 1:00 pm updated: 1:40 pm.
- Trial set for woman’s sixth OVI - 1:00 pm
- Local EMS gets federal grant - 12:30 pm updated: 1:06 pm.
- Heart of Ohio March for Climate planned - 12:00 pm
- COLLEGE NEWS - 11:15 am updated: 11:15 am.
- Delaware County lists infrastructure priorities - 10:00 am
- SACC-made arcade at St. Mary School - 4:15 pm
- NEWS BRIEFS - 4:00 pm updated: 4:05 pm.
Bike plan, conduct code set for Council consideration
Delaware City Council will have three public hearings, along with consideration for a bike plan, a code of conduct policy and updates to the city̵...
SourcePoint accepting 2018 grant applications
Applications are now available for the 2018 funding of community programs that serve Delaware County residents age 55 and older. To help address the n...
Grand jury issues indictments
A Delaware County Grand Jury issued a number of indictments Friday.Individuals indicted by the grand jury included:• Kevin D. Raines, of Delawar...
Early intervention changes mandated; parents unhappy
The Delaware County Board of Developmental Disabilities (DCBDD) Thursday evening 4-3 voted in favor of implementing a new practice for the Early Inter...
Delaware police report:A traffic stop was conducted in the area of 1000 U.S. Route 23 North Thursday around 2:30 a.m. During the stop, officers conduc...
Liberty lacrosse edges Olentangy
Vincent Ramondelli scored the first of two goals in final 1:31 of the third quarter to break a 4-4 tie and give the Olentangy Liberty boys lacrosse te...
Olentangy tops rival Orange in 10-9 slugfest
Logan Ketron scored on a wild pitch to cap a wild back-and-forth 10-9 Olentangy win at rival Olentangy Orange in OCC-Buckeye baseball action Wednesday...
Coughlin returns to Toledo Speedway
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series driver Cody Coughlin is returning to his racing roots on Saturday at Toledo Speedway.Coughlin, the reigning ARCA/CRA...
Battling Bishop teams garner wins
BASEBALLOHIO WESLEYAN (12-13 overall, 4-4 NCAC West, 3rd place) junior Michael Blatchford (Shaker Heights) put the Bishops ahead for good on an RBI do...
Orange records 12-0 softball shutout
Brenna Oliver did it in the circle and at the plate in Olentangy Orange’s 12-0 victory over Westerville South in OCC-Buckeye softball action Mon...
ENGAGEMENT: Amanda Hecker and Jacob Lee
Amanda Beth Hecker is engaged to be married to Jacob Paul Lee.Amanda resides in Covington, Kentucky. She is the daughter of John Hecker of Delaware an...
Today in history
Today is Wednesday, April 12, the 102nd day of 2017. There are 263 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On April 12, 1945, Preside...
Today in history
Today is Monday, April 10, the 100th day of 2017. There are 265 days left in the year. The Jewish holiday Passover begins at sunset.Today’s High...
Today in history
Today is Friday, April 7, the 97th day of 2017. There are 268 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On April 7, 1917, American ente...
Stewarts mark 30th anniversary
Paul and Sharon Stewart are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary.They were married on April 7, 1987.They reside in Delaware. Paul works at USF H...
Today in history
Today is Wednesday, April 5, the 95th day of 2017. There are 270 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On April 5, 1792, President ...
Column: Online shopping program for veterans
The Defense Department announced a policy change that will allow all honorably discharged veterans limited online military exchange (AAFES) shopping p...
Column: Binge watching acceptable
How often do you fall into the rabbit hole of saying “I’ll just watch this one episode of [insert show here] on [insert streaming subscrip...
Judge column: Sixty Years of ‘12 Angry Men’
“I was on a jury for a manslaughter case, and we got into this terrific, furious, eight-hour argument in the jury room.”— Reginald R...
April is National Donate Life Month
During April, awareness is raised to help encourage Americans to register as organ, eye and tissue donors, and to celebrate those tat saved lives thro...
Conklin: Meeting old friends at the antique store
This exact title was given to me a couple of days ago when I was at the Antique Store on the West Side of Sandusky Street in downtown Delaware. Just a...
YOUR VIEW: Bike trails, Earth Day
Take care of current bike trails before building moreThe questions on the proposed bike plan by a Delaware City Council member and testimony by the pu...