Health alert for raw milk
Curious BV East students meet author
Christmas in Ashley ready to go
Christmas in Ashley ready to go
- BIRTHS - 8:51 am
- Libraries’ showcases full of cool displays - 7:00 am
- DELAWARE HAYES HIGH SCHOOL HONOR, MERIT ROLLS - 6:44 am
- Columbus Bishop Hartley edges Steubenville in D4 state final - 8:36 pm
- Chickens on Powell agenda - 2:05 pm
- Health alert for raw milk - 1:11 pm
- Volunter to ‘light up life’ at Grady - 8:35 am
- Film ‘Before The Flood’ to be shown - 8:00 am updated: 8:00 am.
- West End Grill replacement OK’d - 7:35 am
- Holiday lights create ‘Illumination Garden’ at Orange library - 7:00 am
- CHURCH LISTINGS - 7:00 am
- Living in the land of hope - 7:00 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 6:56 am
- Hidden Valley group meets for the first time - 9:35 am
- High school musicians can audition for OWU band festival - 8:51 am
- Citizens’ Climate Lobby receives award - 8:00 am updated: 8:00 am.
- POLICE BLOTTER - 7:00 am updated: 7:00 am.
- Crews working at intersection - 6:00 am updated: 6:00 am.
- Former treasurer given 21 days in jail and probation - 3:45 pm
- City requests liquor permit hearing for new downtown business - 8:35 am
- NEWS BRIEFS - 8:20 am
- Ways to manage leaf litter - 8:01 am
- End of an era - 8:01 am updated: 8:01 am.
- Holiday open house at Nash House Museum - 8:01 am updated: 8:01 am.
- Council reviews 2017 budget, development - 7:35 am
CHRISTIANAsbury United Methodist Church, 55 W. Lincoln Ave. Worship service is at 10:45 a.m. Sunday school for all ages is at 9:30 a.m. Handicap-acces...
Living in the land of hope
It was in the fall of 1962! Sailing into New York harbor we could see the Statue of Liberty. It was in the evening and she was lit up. I was arriving ...
Delaware police report:A restaurant on Columbus Pike was entered and robbed overnight Wednesday. The owners reported the door had been forced open and...
Hidden Valley group meets for the first time
Revenues, rates and hours of operation were the focus of the first ever meeting for the Hidden Valley Golf Course Working Group.The city has owned the...
High school musicians can audition for OWU band festival
The 53rd annual Ohio Wesleyan University President’s High School Band Festival will be held Jan. 21, 2017, to showcase the talents of high schoo...
Vikings clip Barons in MOAC opener
Morgan Lott scored eight of her game-high 22 points in a minute-long fury that paced River Valley’s 14-point comeback victory over Buckeye Valle...
Patriots set sights on revamped Buckeye Division
The Olentangy Liberty boys basketball team had its share of ups and downs in league play last season, finishing 5-9 in OCC action and 10-13 overall.Th...
Golden Eagles will be young again this year
The good news for the Big Walnut boys basketball team is it has three experienced seniors back to run to the show this winter.Ben Saxe, a 5-11 guard, ...
The 2016 All-County football teams
Offensive Player of the Year: Brendon White – Olentangy Liberty – 60-for-128, 799 yards, 11 TD, 7 INT; 155 rushes, 842 yards, 10 TD, 22 re...
Pacers to play for each other this season
The Delaware Hayes boys basketball team doesn’t have a ton of experienced players back, but, well, it really doesn’t matter all that much....
Wells leads BV bowlers past Harding
Leo Wells missed a perfect game by a single pin, combining scores of 215 and 299 for a 514 series to lead the Buckeye Valley boys bowling team to a se...
Sheets observe 65th anniversary
Charles and Betty Sheets of Delaware celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary on Sunday, Oct. 23. Family and friends greeted the couple at an open ho...
If there is a substantive error in The Gazette, please let us know, and we will attempt to correct or clarify it in this space on Page 2.• In Th...
Today in history
Today is Wednesday, Oct. 5, the 279th day of 2016. There are 87 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On Oct. 5, 1986, in an incide...
Jaymee Wilgus and Skyler Clark, boy, Cohen Clark, born Aug. 25 at Grady Memorial Hospital.Savannah Petty and Anthony Anderson, boy, Kingston Anderson,...
Couple marks 60th anniversary
James and Sandra (Tapp) Law recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary.They were married on Jim’s birthday, Aug. 30, 1956, in Delaware. ...
Have we forgotten tolerance?
Nearly half of the voters in the two previous presidential elections were disappointed and have had to tolerate President Obama for 8 years. I do not ...
My faith in our youth was totally renewed today. Now I know teens aren’t all troublemakers, but that is so much what we hear and read about.Stud...
“May we ask guidance in more surely learning the ancient truth that greed and selfishness and striving for undue riches can never bring lasting ...
On behalf of the community residents who receive the assistance and support they need to overcome a mental health and substance abuse disorder, I want...
The nation has spoken
I very much approve your op-ed in The Gazette. It is time to take a deep breath.The nation, our nation, has survived one of the most heated elections ...