‘Powell is a very popular area’
600 on wait list for housing in county
Golden Eagles hope to soar toward goals
SAFE Delaware kicks off drive sober campaign
Historic cemetery to undergo radar mapping
- ‘Powell is a very popular area’ - 2:30 pm
- Pair earn Junior Fair scholarships - 2:29 pm
- Fogging to occur in Delaware city, Genoa Township - 9:35 am
- Grand Jury issues indictments - 1:00 am
- New proposed business hits snag - 4:36 pm
- Preschool begins for Delaware City Schools - 4:28 pm
- Liberty Township trustees and Jensen have agreement - 4:15 pm updated: 9:46 am.
- POLICE BLOTTER - 11:08 am
- 600 on wait list for housing in county - 9:35 am
- Cost shared for school resource officers - 9:14 am
- Illicit fentanyl fuels increase in drug overdoses - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Local football rivalry heats up tonight - 3:34 pm
- Tree commission discusses code updates - 9:35 am
- Local author’s new book reflects life experiences - 9:35 am updated: 11:24 am.
- Airport plan, rate hikes considered - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:30 am
- Former businessman pleads guilty to unlawful sexual conduct and sexual battery - 5:02 pm
- SAFE Delaware kicks off drive sober campaign - 4:17 pm updated: 11:46 am.
- Berkshire-Galena Cemetery dispute continues - 2:20 pm
- Commission to discuss potential downtown business - 11:42 am
- Liberty Township begins to study growth plan - 11:42 am
- Artists 55 and over invited to showcase work - 11:39 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 11:39 am
- Teen pleads guilty to assault in connection with Orange Township shooting - 10:35 am
- News briefs - 10:00 am updated: 11:15 am.
- Historic cemetery to undergo radar mapping - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 11:05 am
- Sentencing in federal court rescheduled for PNC bank robber again - 11:00 am
- BV East fourth grader stopped traffic - 10:58 am
- Veteran editor joins Gazette - 10:56 am updated: 11:45 am.
- Commissioners observe fair tradition - 10:55 am
- Tree-maintenance responsibility debated - 9:35 am
- Tornado confirmed near Delaware State Park - 1:15 pm
- Final Hayes design revealed - 10:50 am
- Former business owner accused of rape to change plea - 10:41 am
- Funnel cloud seen near Delaware park - 11:45 am
- DACC consolidation ahead of schedule - 9:35 am
- Jobless rate for county still among the lowest - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:35 am
- Man pleads guilty to federal fraud charges for scheme involving Delaware County men - 9:35 am
- Grand jury issues indictments - 9:35 am
- No charges will be filed in connection with homeless man’s death in May - 9:35 am
- DACC dental students get expert advice - 9:35 am
- Fraternal Order of Police endorses Gormley in appellate district race - 9:35 am updated: 1:17 pm.
- Shivley firm joins Coldwell Banker - 9:35 am
- Sunbury Sizzle & Sound just around the bend - 9:35 am
- Ironman triathalon to impact traffic - 9:35 am
- Women’s City Club’s kitchen-remodel begins - 9:35 am
- Delaware crypto cases up at 20 - 9:35 am
- Cooling aid still available - 9:34 am
Cost shared for school resource officers
County commissioners approved contracts Thursday between area school districts and the Delaware County Sheriff’s Office for a School Resource Of...
Illicit fentanyl fuels increase in drug overdoses
COLUMBUS – The number of unintentional drug overdose deaths in Ohio increased again in 2015, driven by a sharp rise in fentanyl-related deaths, ...
Tree commission discusses code updates
The city of Delaware may update city code to align its policy regarding who’s responsibility for street tree maintenance.“Our inclination ...
Local author’s new book reflects life experiences
Delaware resident Michele Zirkle Marcum’s first novel, Rain No Evil, is now available. The novel tells the story of a woman, Savannah, who, feeli...
Airport plan, rate hikes considered
The city of Delaware’s Airport Commission will discuss the need for a strategic business plan and T-Hangar rental rates at the Delaware Municpal...
Golden Eagles can’t tame Tygers in opener
Big Walnut’s David Hunt powered into the end zone from a yard out to make it 7-all, but visiting Mansfield Senior controlled things the rest of ...
Hill scores 4 TDs as Wolves edge Pioneers in OT
Jack Applegate gave Orange a 28-21 lead with a one-yard TD run on the first possession of overtime, but visiting Worthington Kilbourne answered with a...
Pacers battle, but can’t break through against Warhawks
Quinn Libby scored twice to lead Westerville Central past host Delaware Hayes 3-0 in girls soccer non-league action Tuesday night in Delaware.Sydney K...
Golden Eagles hope to soar toward goals
When a team finishes a season 2-8, there are two obvious approaches it can take heading into the following campaign. It can have a sour attitude and d...
Pioneers cruise past Golden Eagles in opener
The Olentangy Orange girls volleyball team was solid on the serve in the first two sets before it wore down visiting Big Walnut in the third to win in...
Kedrin and Thomas Clark Jr. of Delaware; a son, Thomas Clark III, born July 30 at Grady Memorial Hospital.Brittany Elliott and Allen Rose of Delaware;...
Lora Jane Britton and Charles Matthew Smith of Delaware; a daughter, Mattylyn Jane Smith; born July 27 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Kaitlynn Burrow and Kevin Salyer of Delaware; a son, Cohen Salyer; born July 21 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Delaware couple celebrates 65 years of marriage
On July 21, 1951, Lucille Cappa became Lucille Leonard when she married her husband of 65 years, Bill Leonard, at the Blessed Sacrament Church in Syra...
Aburmaieleh, French wed
Ameera Aburmaieleh, daughter of Abdul Aburmaieleh and Debbie Aburmaieleh, and Seth French, son of Bernie French and Sally Ceselski of Delaware, were u...
Steffanie Jaccaud and Joseph Mooney of Delaware; a daughter, Maylin Mooney; born July 6 at Grady Memorial Hospital.Tara and Chris Jenkins of Delaware;...
Keeping our kids SAFE
“Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer.”-Anonymous“The thing that unites all human beings regardless of age, gender, religion, eco...
Thanks Delaware for the hospitality
To the editor:I was in town this past weekend attending the Ironman 70.3 triathlon. I just wanted to take a moment to thank the people of Delaware for...
Volunteers made IronMan successful
To the editor:Congratulations to the citizens of Delaware for hosting a national event last Sunday - the IronMan 70.3 Ohio.Over 2,600 athletes and the...
Tom Burns: The Scorpion’s sting
I have had many opportunities to talk with amateur stargazers from all over the world, and I haven’t found a more dedicated lot than the ones wh...
Pauline Scott: ‘Enchanted Evening’ rain plan worked
Life was extra busy at Stratford Ecological Center on Liberty Road during the record hot and humid weeks before our annual fundraiser on Saturday, Aug...