Thursday’s coverage of the Republican National Convention
Hayes memorial design shown
Fire Academy cooling down
Wednesday’s coverage of the Republican National Convention
RNC: Bottle has more than one message
- DNC 2016: Sanders, Mrs. Obama, Warren thrill convention - 11:53 pm
- DNC 2016: Die-hard Sanders backers divided on backing Clinton - 11:07 pm
- DNC 2016: Tuesday’s Schedule - 9:55 pm
- DNC 2016: Protests by Sanders’ supporters calls party unity into question - 5:13 pm
- DNC 2016: Trumka: Jobs, fair wages ‘key for prosperity’ - 3:27 pm
- DNC 2016: Sen. Casey: National, economic security critical in race for the White House - 2:51 pm
- DNC 2016: By the Numbers from the Democratic National Convention - 1:24 pm
- Little Brown Jug upgrades equipment with new agreement - 1:19 pm
- Senatorial candidate Katie McGinty to address the DNC on Thursday - 1:03 pm
- Hillary Clinton will be in Scranton, Pennsylvania, on Aug. 15 - 11:37 am updated: 11:45 am.
- Council to hear last reading on tax increase - 9:35 am
- Group forms to care for Galena Cemetery - 9:35 am
- Powell man killed in traffic crash - 2:48 pm
- Man re-indicted in 11-year-old rape and assault case - 9:35 am
- OLSD employee wellness program sets goals for third year - 9:35 am
- ‘Duck Race’ event Aug. 6 at Mingo - 9:35 am
- Delaware man indicted in rape case - 9:35 am
- Adair selected FFA president - 9:35 am
- Forman Realtors celebrate 50 years - 9:35 am
- County’s digital services ranked ninth - 9:35 am
- OSU names dean’s list - 9:35 am
- Local veteran reunites with tractor - 9:35 am
- DATA eyes study recommendations - 9:35 am
- Men indicted in 2012 murder - 9:35 am
- Improved habitats unveiled at zoo - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:35 am
- Buying them by the box - 9:35 am
- Attorney asks to dismiss appeal in child abuse case - 9:35 am
- Wittenberg names dean’s list - 9:35 am
- Car show raises funds for hospice - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:35 am
- Chambers hears climate panel’s plan - 9:34 am
- Thursday’s coverage of the Republican National Convention - 6:00 pm updated: 6:00 pm.
- Treasurer’s Office mistakenly destroyed property-tax checks - 2:00 pm
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:35 am
- No action yet on 911 tax levy - 9:35 am
- Board approves funding for Woodward expansion - 9:35 am
- Jones serving in Republic of Georgia - 9:35 am
- ‘Break Ice’ event raises diabetes awareness - 9:35 am
- Hayes memorial design shown - 9:35 am
- Delaware County Dems to send 3 to convention - 9:35 am
- Drug case gets pushed back after new attorney named - 9:35 am
- Liberty trustee calls out email culprit - 9:35 am
- SR 315 closure delayed - 9:34 am
- ‘Garden Gatherings’ slated on Thursdays - 9:34 am
- Students named to fair band, choir - 9:34 am
- Fire Academy cooling down - 9:34 am
- Health officials issue heat warnings - 9:33 am
- Wednesday’s coverage of the Republican National Convention - 5:24 pm updated: 5:24 pm.
- AEP rep says ‘nuisance shocks’ harmless - 9:36 am
Hillary Clinton will be in Scranton, Pennsylvania, on Aug. 15
PHILADELPHIA — The 2016 Democratic National Convention was barely underway when the Pennsylvania Delegation heard a major announcement.Hillary C...
Council to hear last reading on tax increase
Legislation to place a proposed tax increase on the November ballot for the “Moving Delaware Forward” initiative will be considered by Del...
Group forms to care for Galena Cemetery
About 25 Galena-area residents gathered at the village’s administration building on July 12 to establish a formal, nonprofit organization to ca...
Powell man killed in traffic crash
A 44-year-old Powell man died Friday from injuries he received in a traffic crash on U.S. 42 in Union County Thursday evening.Dead is Salil Nair, 44, ...
Man re-indicted in 11-year-old rape and assault case
A former Delaware County resident was indicted Friday by a Delaware County grand jury in connection with an 11-year-old case that had previously been ...
OLSD employee wellness program sets goals for third year
The Olentangy Local School District’s wellness program will start its third year, continuing its goal to improve the overall health of its emplo...
Godfrey qualifies for Big I National Championship
By Michael [email protected] Delaware Hayes golfer Grant Godfrey outlasted two others with a birdie on the first playoff hole of the...
Norwalk win remains elusive for Coughlin Jr.
Staff ReportSix-time world champion Jeg Coughlin Jr. has won national events at 24 different racetracks, including 22 facilities on the current NHRA s...
Coughlin scores win on Father’s Day weekend
Staff ReportOn Mother’s Day weekend Cody Coughlin went to victory lane at Indiana’s Anderson Speedway. On Father’s Day weekend Cough...
Godfrey, Mitchell solid at Junior Championship
Recent Hayes grad Grant Godfrey, left, poses for a picture with his father, John, after finishing tied for 11th with a 150 during Tuesday and Wednesda...
Coughlin heating up
Staff ReportAfter starting back in the 16th position, Cody Coughlin carefully worked his way through the field to a solid top-five finish in one of th...
Princess Tea today
The annual Princess Tea is back after a hiatus last year due to work being done on the heating and cooling system at the Women’s City Club of De...
Trippiers mark 50 years of marriage
John “Rick” and Janice S. Trippier of Delaware are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary today.Rick Trippier and Janice Fathbruckner ...
Erica Lynn Thurston and LaRue Cooper of Delaware; a daughter, Addilynn Jean Nicole Cooper; born July 1 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Sarah and Tom Glissman of Delaware; a son, Beau Glissman; born June 28 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Jacksons mark 65 years of marriage
Janet (Wilson) and Richard L. Jackson, 270 W. Fountain Ave., celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary Friday.The Rev. Bernard T. Lomas married the co...
Nicole Fowles: Observances abound in July
July is a month known for many celebrations. On the Fourth, the decorations come out, we start the grill, grab the condiments and make the perfect hot...
On religion: We all must make a choice
This week the Buckeye state hosted the GOP convention, moving us ever closer to the fall general election. Most of us will avoid political conversatio...
Letter to the editor: ‘Doing nothing … does not appear to be working’
To the editor:Doing nothing legislatively about mass murders and gun violence does not appear to be working. Waking up to the horror of shooting death...
Letter to the editor: ‘The original symbolism of the flag’
To the editor:Concerning the Confederate battle flag, it is unfortunately true it’s been associated with hate groups. This seriously dilutes the...
Rob Leeds: Plant sale this weekend at fairgrounds
Come on out to the Delaware County Fairgrounds for our annual master gardener plant sale this weekend, July 23 and 24. You will get some great prices ...
Brad Ross: Is the water safe for swimming?
It’s hot this week … over 90 degrees and high humidity. Don’t you just love summer in Ohio?We have an abundance of lakes in Delawar...