Judicial building taking shape
A special First Friday
Rep. Ruhl reflects on career
Health alert for raw milk
Curious BV East students meet author
- Judicial building taking shape - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- A special First Friday - 8:50 am
- Radnor school fades into history - 7:00 am
- Rep. Ruhl reflects on career - 7:00 am
- BIRTHS - 8:51 am
- Libraries’ showcases full of cool displays - 7:00 am
- DELAWARE HAYES HIGH SCHOOL HONOR, MERIT ROLLS - 6:44 am
- Columbus Bishop Hartley edges Steubenville in D4 state final - 8:36 pm
- Chickens on Powell agenda - 2:05 pm
- Health alert for raw milk - 1:11 pm
- Volunter to ‘light up life’ at Grady - 8:35 am
- Film ‘Before The Flood’ to be shown - 8:00 am updated: 8:00 am.
- West End Grill replacement OK’d - 7:35 am
- Holiday lights create ‘Illumination Garden’ at Orange library - 7:00 am
- CHURCH LISTINGS - 7:00 am
- Living in the land of hope - 7:00 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 6:56 am
- Hidden Valley group meets for the first time - 9:35 am
- High school musicians can audition for OWU band festival - 8:51 am
- Citizens’ Climate Lobby receives award - 8:00 am updated: 8:00 am.
- POLICE BLOTTER - 7:00 am updated: 7:00 am.
- Crews working at intersection - 6:00 am updated: 6:00 am.
- Former treasurer given 21 days in jail and probation - 3:45 pm
- City requests liquor permit hearing for new downtown business - 8:35 am
- NEWS BRIEFS - 8:20 am
Health alert for raw milk
REYNOLDSBURG - The Ohio Department of Agriculture (ODA) is issuing a health alert for unpasteurized raw milk and raw milk products from Sweet Grass Da...
Volunter to ‘light up life’ at Grady
For more than 30 years, you could find Diane Croy volunteering at OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital. She has done it all at Grady. From making hambur...
Film ‘Before The Flood’ to be shown
The First Presbyterian Earth Care team, along with Sustainable Delaware Ohio and Ohio Interfaith Power and Light, will present a Community Earth Care ...
West End Grill replacement OK’d
The Historic Preservation Commission approved a new building to be built in downtown Delaware at its meeting on Nov. 30.Ron Criswell, co-owner of 12 W...
Holiday lights create ‘Illumination Garden’ at Orange library
The Delaware County District Library (DCDL) Orange Branch has transformed the Imagination Garden into the “Illumination Garden” for the ho...
CHRISTIANAsbury United Methodist Church, 55 W. Lincoln Ave. Worship service is at 10:45 a.m. Sunday school for all ages is at 9:30 a.m. Handicap-acces...
Baron girls, Patriot boys pick up convincing wins
The Buckeye Valley girls basketball team bounced back from Thursday’s slim loss to River Valley in a big way, throttling visiting Galion 70-34 i...
Young Pioneers look to continue winning ways
The Olentangy Orange boys basketball team worked hard for what it achieved last year.The 18-5 overall record, 12-2 league mark and OCC-Capital Divisio...
Vikings clip Barons in MOAC opener
Morgan Lott scored eight of her game-high 22 points in a minute-long fury that paced River Valley’s 14-point comeback victory over Buckeye Valle...
Patriots set sights on revamped Buckeye Division
The Olentangy Liberty boys basketball team had its share of ups and downs in league play last season, finishing 5-9 in OCC action and 10-13 overall.Th...
Golden Eagles will be young again this year
The good news for the Big Walnut boys basketball team is it has three experienced seniors back to run to the show this winter.Ben Saxe, a 5-11 guard, ...
The 2016 All-County football teams
Offensive Player of the Year: Brendon White – Olentangy Liberty – 60-for-128, 799 yards, 11 TD, 7 INT; 155 rushes, 842 yards, 10 TD, 22 re...
Sheets observe 65th anniversary
Charles and Betty Sheets of Delaware celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary on Sunday, Oct. 23. Family and friends greeted the couple at an open ho...
If there is a substantive error in The Gazette, please let us know, and we will attempt to correct or clarify it in this space on Page 2.• In Th...
Today in history
Today is Wednesday, Oct. 5, the 279th day of 2016. There are 87 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On Oct. 5, 1986, in an incide...
Jaymee Wilgus and Skyler Clark, boy, Cohen Clark, born Aug. 25 at Grady Memorial Hospital.Savannah Petty and Anthony Anderson, boy, Kingston Anderson,...
Couple marks 60th anniversary
James and Sandra (Tapp) Law recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary.They were married on Jim’s birthday, Aug. 30, 1956, in Delaware. ...
At this time of thanksgiving, I’d like for the community to give a shout-out of thanks to Dave Anderson, Liberty Township’s former adminis...
Everyone should be so lucky as to have their own cabin in the woods. Of course, you may have to build it yourself, like my husband, George did. It all...
Have we forgotten tolerance?
Nearly half of the voters in the two previous presidential elections were disappointed and have had to tolerate President Obama for 8 years. I do not ...
My faith in our youth was totally renewed today. Now I know teens aren’t all troublemakers, but that is so much what we hear and read about.Stud...
“May we ask guidance in more surely learning the ancient truth that greed and selfishness and striving for undue riches can never bring lasting ...