600 on wait list for housing in county
Golden Eagles hope to soar toward goals
SAFE Delaware kicks off drive sober campaign
Historic cemetery to undergo radar mapping
BV East fourth grader stopped traffic
- New proposed business hits snag - 4:36 pm
- Preschool begins for Delaware City Schools - 4:28 pm
- Libety Township trustees and Jensen have agreement - 4:15 pm
- POLICE BLOTTER - 11:08 am
- 600 on wait list for housing in county - 9:35 am
- Cost shared for school resource officers - 9:14 am
- Illicit fentanyl fuels increase in drug overdoses - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Local football rivalry heats up tonight - 3:34 pm
- Tree commission discusses code updates - 9:35 am
- Local author’s new book reflects life experiences - 9:35 am updated: 11:24 am.
- Airport plan, rate hikes considered - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:30 am
- Former businessman pleads guilty to unlawful sexual conduct and sexual battery - 5:02 pm
- SAFE Delaware kicks off drive sober campaign - 4:17 pm updated: 11:46 am.
- Berkshire-Galena Cemetery dispute continues - 2:20 pm
- Commission to discuss potential downtown business - 11:42 am
- Liberty Township begins to study growth plan - 11:42 am
- Artists 55 and over invited to showcase work - 11:39 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 11:39 am
- Teen pleads guilty to assault in connection with Orange Township shooting - 10:35 am
- News briefs - 10:00 am updated: 11:15 am.
- Historic cemetery to undergo radar mapping - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 11:05 am
- Sentencing in federal court rescheduled for PNC bank robber again - 11:00 am
- BV East fourth grader stopped traffic - 10:58 am
- Veteran editor joins Gazette - 10:56 am updated: 11:45 am.
- Commissioners observe fair tradition - 10:55 am
- Tree-maintenance responsibility debated - 9:35 am
- Tornado confirmed near Delaware State Park - 1:15 pm
- Final Hayes design revealed - 10:50 am
- Former business owner accused of rape to change plea - 10:41 am
- Funnel cloud seen near Delaware park - 11:45 am
- DACC consolidation ahead of schedule - 9:35 am
- Jobless rate for county still among the lowest - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:35 am
- Man pleads guilty to federal fraud charges for scheme involving Delaware County men - 9:35 am
- Grand jury issues indictments - 9:35 am
- No charges will be filed in connection with homeless man’s death in May - 9:35 am
- DACC dental students get expert advice - 9:35 am
- Fraternal Order of Police endorses Gormley in appellate district race - 9:35 am updated: 1:17 pm.
- Shivley firm joins Coldwell Banker - 9:35 am
- Sunbury Sizzle & Sound just around the bend - 9:35 am
- Ironman triathalon to impact traffic - 9:35 am
- Women’s City Club’s kitchen-remodel begins - 9:35 am
- Delaware crypto cases up at 20 - 9:35 am
- Cooling aid still available - 9:34 am
- Middlefield coming to Sunbury - 9:34 am updated: 11:45 am.
- Sunbury pickup truck buy OK’d - 9:33 am
- Fireworks Sunday at St. John Neumann - 9:35 am updated: 11:45 am.
- Kilbourne Fest Saturday - 9:35 am updated: 10:09 am.
Airport plan, rate hikes considered
The city of Delaware’s Airport Commission will discuss the need for a strategic business plan and T-Hangar rental rates at the Delaware Municpal...
Delaware police report:A man was lying on the ground in the area of Estelle Street and East Central Avenue Monday afternoon. Police were dispatched an...
Former businessman pleads guilty to unlawful sexual conduct and sexual battery
A Columbus man pleaded guilty Wednesday to having sex with several employees while they were intoxicated at a business he used to own.Danny Kitsos, 53...
SAFE Delaware kicks off drive sober campaign
Delaware County court, health and law enforcement officials gathered Wednesday morning to kick off the 2016 Driver Sober or Get Pulled Over campaign t...
Berkshire-Galena Cemetery dispute continues
The Galena Cemetery dispute has changed the job status of Berkshire Township’s Sexton.During a packed meeting on Monday, Berkshire Trustees said...
Pioneers cruise past Golden Eagles in opener
The Olentangy Orange girls volleyball team was solid on the serve in the first two sets before it wore down visiting Big Walnut in the third to win in...
Olentangy handles Watterson in early non-league showdown
Olivia Margolies and Nhu Do combined for 25 kills and Megan Cochran had 13 kills to help the Olentangy girls volleyball team hold off visiting Bishop ...
Patriots set to tackle loaded 2016 schedule
If the Olentangy Liberty football team makes a third straight playoff appearance, it will be earned thanks to an ambitious schedule.With the OHSAA Div...
Braves to use less flash, more force this fall
Olentangy football coach Mark Solis described his offense as putting lipstick on a pig, but he believes the high standard of a third consecutive OCC t...
Raines fires 71, breaks Midwest Classic record
Olentangy freshman Leila Raines put together her best round of the season Saturday, swinging her way to a Midwest Classic (Ohio Division) record with ...
Kedrin and Thomas Clark Jr. of Delaware; a son, Thomas Clark III, born July 30 at Grady Memorial Hospital.Brittany Elliott and Allen Rose of Delaware;...
Lora Jane Britton and Charles Matthew Smith of Delaware; a daughter, Mattylyn Jane Smith; born July 27 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Kaitlynn Burrow and Kevin Salyer of Delaware; a son, Cohen Salyer; born July 21 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Delaware couple celebrates 65 years of marriage
On July 21, 1951, Lucille Cappa became Lucille Leonard when she married her husband of 65 years, Bill Leonard, at the Blessed Sacrament Church in Syra...
Aburmaieleh, French wed
Ameera Aburmaieleh, daughter of Abdul Aburmaieleh and Debbie Aburmaieleh, and Seth French, son of Bernie French and Sally Ceselski of Delaware, were u...
Steffanie Jaccaud and Joseph Mooney of Delaware; a daughter, Maylin Mooney; born July 6 at Grady Memorial Hospital.Tara and Chris Jenkins of Delaware;...
Keeping our kids SAFE
“Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer.”-Anonymous“The thing that unites all human beings regardless of age, gender, religion, eco...
Thanks Delaware for the hospitality
To the editor:I was in town this past weekend attending the Ironman 70.3 triathlon. I just wanted to take a moment to thank the people of Delaware for...
Volunteers made IronMan successful
To the editor:Congratulations to the citizens of Delaware for hosting a national event last Sunday - the IronMan 70.3 Ohio.Over 2,600 athletes and the...
Tom Burns: The Scorpion’s sting
I have had many opportunities to talk with amateur stargazers from all over the world, and I haven’t found a more dedicated lot than the ones wh...
Pauline Scott: ‘Enchanted Evening’ rain plan worked
Life was extra busy at Stratford Ecological Center on Liberty Road during the record hot and humid weeks before our annual fundraiser on Saturday, Aug...