BV East fourth grader stopped traffic
Veteran editor joins Gazette
Middlefield coming to Sunbury
Fireworks Sunday at St. John Neumann
OWU prepares for incoming freshmen
- POLICE BLOTTER - 11:05 am
- Sentencing in federal court rescheduled for PNC bank robber again - 11:00 am
- BV East fourth grader stopped traffic - 10:58 am
- Commissioners observe fair tradition - 10:55 am
- Tree-maintenance responsibility debated - 9:35 am
- Tornado confirmed near Delaware State Park - 1:15 pm
- Final Hayes design revealed - 10:50 am
- Former business owner accused of rape to change plea - 10:41 am
- Funnel cloud seen near Delaware park - 11:45 am
- DACC consolidation ahead of schedule - 9:35 am
- Jobless rate for county still among the lowest - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:35 am
- Man pleads guilty to federal fraud charges for scheme involving Delaware County men - 9:35 am
- Grand jury issues indictments - 9:35 am
- No charges will be filed in connection with homeless man’s death in May - 9:35 am
- DACC dental students get expert advice - 9:35 am
- Fraternal Order of Police endorses Gormley in appellate district race - 9:35 am updated: 1:17 pm.
- Shivley firm joins Coldwell Banker - 9:35 am
- Sunbury Sizzle & Sound just around the bend - 9:35 am
- Ironman triathalon to impact traffic - 9:35 am
- Women’s City Club’s kitchen-remodel begins - 9:35 am
- Delaware crypto cases up at 20 - 9:35 am
- Cooling aid still available - 9:34 am
- Middlefield coming to Sunbury - 9:34 am
- Sunbury pickup truck buy OK’d - 9:33 am
- Fireworks Sunday at St. John Neumann - 9:35 am
- Kilbourne Fest Saturday - 9:35 am updated: 10:09 am.
- Volunteers sought for river sweeps - 9:35 am
- County support sought for memorial - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:35 am
- OWU prepares for incoming freshmen - 9:01 am
- Tiberi hopeful Trump can turn around campaign - 8:57 am
- Trial delayed for woman accused of nursing home thefts - 8:53 am
- Lewis Center athlete trains over three years for Ironman - 8:48 am
- Ashley man killed in Marion County crash - 2:39 pm
- Hayes student debuts Willis documentary - 10:40 am updated: 11:03 am.
- Local officer lends a hand during charity event - 9:45 am
- Safety event at BV East Monday - 9:35 am
- ‘Alpha Course’ at St. John Neumann again - 9:35 am
- Harlem Township Days on the horizon - 9:35 am
- BV officials free up cash by leasing buses - 9:35 am updated: 9:34 am.
- City makes final preparations for Ironman event - 9:35 am
- Delaware begins 2016-2017 school year - 9:35 am
- Board discusses cricket field, vacating city park - 9:35 am
- Hayes graduates begin first year as teachers - 9:35 am
- Triathlon film at Strand Friday - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:35 am
- Lowe to be honored during Jug week - 9:35 am
- Liberty Twp. fire union leader quits - 9:35 am
- Principal welcomes students - 9:34 am
DACC consolidation ahead of schedule
The Delaware Area Career Center consolidation project is on budget but ahead of schedule, according to the architects in charge of the project.The man...
Jobless rate for county still among the lowest
Ohio Job and Family Services reported Friday that the unemployment rate for Ohio in July was 4.8 percent, which is down from June’s 5.0 percent ...
Delaware police report:A man called police to report what he believed to be animal abuse Thursday afternoon. The man told police someone he knew was m...
Man pleads guilty to federal fraud charges for scheme involving Delaware County men
A Portland, Connecticut, man pleaded guilty Thursday in U.S. District Court for his part in a scheme that defrauded a Columbus company out of between ...
Grand jury issues indictments
A Delaware County grand jury issued a number of indictments Friday in Delaware County Common Pleas Court.Individuals indicted by the grand jury includ...
No charges will be filed in connection with homeless man’s death in May
No charges will be filed against a Delaware woman who struck and killed a homeless man while he was lying in the roadway at 4:30 a.m. May 23.Delaware ...
Raines fires 71, breaks Midwest Classic record
Olentangy freshman Leila Raines put together her best round of the season Saturday, swinging her way to a Midwest Classic (Ohio Division) record with ...
Patriots open season with 2-0 win over Cardinals
Sarina Dirrig and Abby Jones got the 2016 season started right for the Olentangy Liberty girls soccer team, accounting for a pair of goals in a 2-0 wi...
Rumas scores 3 goals in Golden Eagles’ 4-1 win over Vikings
Tim Rumas picked up right where he left last season, leading the Big Walnut boys soccer team with a hat trick in a 4-1 win over Teays Valley in the se...
Deeper Pioneers take aim at loaded OCC-Buckeye Division
The times are a-changin’ for the Olentangy Orange football team, and it’s not just the Ohio Capital Conference realignment. The Pioneers l...
Padgett’s hat trick leads BW to 7-0 season-opening win
Junior Emma Padgett scored her first career hat trick to lead the Big Walnut girls soccer team to a 7-0 victory over visiting Teays Valley in the 2016...
Lora Jane Britton and Charles Matthew Smith of Delaware; a daughter, Mattylyn Jane Smith; born July 27 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Kaitlynn Burrow and Kevin Salyer of Delaware; a son, Cohen Salyer; born July 21 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Delaware couple celebrates 65 years of marriage
On July 21, 1951, Lucille Cappa became Lucille Leonard when she married her husband of 65 years, Bill Leonard, at the Blessed Sacrament Church in Syra...
Aburmaieleh, French wed
Ameera Aburmaieleh, daughter of Abdul Aburmaieleh and Debbie Aburmaieleh, and Seth French, son of Bernie French and Sally Ceselski of Delaware, were u...
Steffanie Jaccaud and Joseph Mooney of Delaware; a daughter, Maylin Mooney; born July 6 at Grady Memorial Hospital.Tara and Chris Jenkins of Delaware;...
Nicole Fowles: Ironman athletes should visit our library
Athleticism and libraries may not seem like a match that go hand in hand. However, this summer, the Delaware County District Library has worked hard t...
Letter to the editor: ‘Donald Trump is the American nightmare’
To the editor:I am a retired factory worker and I love my country. I am writing this letter to encourage my fellow Americans to do several things. Fir...
David Hejmanowski: Avoiding the zombie lawsuit
“We take very seriously our responsibility to protect the vast majority of fans who do not want their viewing experience spoiled.”— ...
On religion: What’s the neighborly thing to do?
Have you ever been in a situation where doing the right thing wasn’t always obvious? Maybe you’ve encountered a panhandling situation wher...
Drew Hall: Drainage maintenance helps reduce flooding
Delaware County is well known for its wet, poorly drained soils. Our soils are highly productive once the excess water is drained away.Driving along ...
Letter to the editor: ‘Bombastic, narcissistic and xenophobic rhetoric’
To the editor:It may come as a surprise to those who know me as a left-wing, pink-in-the-center progressive that I am writing to defend Donald Trump...