Realtor: Delaware a seller’s market in 2017
Tiberi visits Liberty’s DECA seniors
Role playing game books at library
Judge column: Teacher, get thee a warrant?
Liberty selects new fire chief
- Realtor: Delaware a seller’s market in 2017 - 2:00 pm
- Tiberi visits Liberty’s DECA seniors - 1:00 pm
- Olentangy BOE discusses options for pre-school capacity - 10:10 am
- Commission: Gate not solution for Olivina - 5:00 pm
- Trio indicted for pair of 2016 home invasions - 4:52 pm
- POLICE BLOTTER - 4:00 pm
- Duckett notes considered public record - 3:35 pm updated: 4:30 pm.
- Women play key role in agriculture - 2:30 pm
- CHURCH LISTINGS - 1:00 pm updated: 1:00 pm.
- Northbound lanes on I-71 re-open after crash - 12:40 pm updated: 2:38 pm.
- Strong storms looming for area - 11:45 am
- Residents discuss health care at town hall - 10:30 am
- BIRTHS - 9:05 am
- PASTOR SPEAKS: Resolution reset button works - 8:04 am
- DECA to present at Olentangy BOE meeting - 5:15 pm updated: 5:15 pm.
- Golf course plan includes alcohol sales - 5:00 pm
- GOP reps lay low amid town hall push - 4:30 pm
- POLICE BLOTTER - 4:00 pm
- Liberty selects new fire chief - 3:30 pm
- April trial set for Delaware man charged with kidnapping and felonious assault - 3:25 pm
- NEWS BRIEFS - 3:24 pm updated: 4:36 pm.
- Parks board OKs bike plan - 3:20 pm updated: 3:27 pm.
- Man given three years for gas station holdups - 2:00 pm
- BREAKING NEWS: Liberty Township hires new fire chief - 1:13 pm
- OWU receives gift to build student homes - 11:22 am
Northbound lanes on I-71 re-open after crash
I-270 east and west to I-71 north is now open. It was closed earlier due to a multi-vehicle crash.Right now two of the three I-71 north lanes are open...
Strong storms looming for area
Strong to severe thunderstorms are possible Friday night across Ohio ahead of an approaching cold front, according to the National Weather Service.The...
GRADY MEMORIAL HOSPITALRachel and Joel Kidd, boy Oliver Kidd, Feb. 16.Dana and Derrin Mattix, boy Braxton Mattix, Feb. 19.Alyssa Strawer, girl Madelei...
PASTOR SPEAKS: Resolution reset button works
We are two months into the New Year, and resolution fatigue is already in the air. While some may have hit a perfect rhythm with their New Year’...
DECA to present at Olentangy BOE meeting
The Olentangy Board of Education will hear presentations about its DECA program and school safety, while considering the purchase of transit and maint...
Area standouts punch tickets to Canton
Two seems to be the magic number this season as five area standouts, four girls and a boy, qualified for this week’s Division I OHSAA Swimming a...
Bishops win 3rd straight conference crown
Junior guard Seth Clark (Lewis Center/Olentangy) and junior guard Nate Axelrod (Dublin/Coffman) each scored twice during an 11-0 first-half run that s...
Fast start sends Olentangy past Mansfield Senior
Jason Sieve poured in 25 points for the second straight night and got plenty of help as the Olentangy boys basketball team outlasted visiting Mansfiel...
Patriots edge Irish in tourney opener
Freshman Teegan Pifher scored 13 of her 15 points in the second half to lead Olentangy Liberty to a 56-52 victory over Dublin Scioto in the first roun...
DCS rally falls short at Gahanna Christian
Gahanna Christian used a 19-4 run in the third quarter to gain control on its way to a 76-71 victory over Delaware Christian Friday night in Gahanna t...
FRIDAYEVENTSPerkins Observatory program, reservations recommended, 8 p.m., Perkins Observatory, 3199 U.S. 23. Cost: Door prices: $10 adults, $8 for ch...
Today in history
Today is Wednesday, Feb. 15, the 46th day of 2017. There are 319 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On Feb. 15, 1867, “On ...
Pickett, Magyar exchange wedding vows
Jenna Pickett Stephen Magyar, both of Delaware, were united in matrimony at 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 7, 2017, at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Del...
Today in history
Today is Friday, Feb. 10, the 41st day of 2017. There are 324 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On Feb. 10, 1967, the 25th Amen...
Arena Fair presents Lerner & Loewe
Arena Fair Theatre invites you to come celebrate with your Valentine to the music from Lerner & Loewe and some of the most beloved musicals…...
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: New strategy to address climate change
It is easy to get distracted by the daily news regarding the latest moves by the Trump administration.So you may not have heard about a group of eight...
Hare raising stories about celestial rabbits
In last week’s column about Lepus, the Hare, I promised to tell you how the rabbit got in the sky, and I will, eventually. However, most of the ...
The fear of the paddle
In my freshman year at Willis High School, a bunch of girls and I often went across William St. to the Deerlick Dairy to eat our lunch. We always pack...
Multiple benefits of windbreaks
These 50- and 60-degree days make me think of spring and then I start daydreaming about growing green things — flowers, trees, herbs, vegetables...
The Oscars, for conservatives
“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first-ever Conservative Academy Awards, brought to you from the party room of Al’s Steakhouse at the...
Library has resources to help with tax returns
By this time, you’ve probably received your W-2 from your employer or 1099 from your business, interest statements regarding your mortgage or st...