Group asks Tiberi for town hall meeting before voting on health care measure
Olentangy show choirs to perform
Hare raising stories about celestial rabbits
The fear of the paddle
Face painting fun
- Group asks Tiberi for town hall meeting before voting on health care measure - 6:50 pm
- Voting machines need replaced - 4:30 pm
- POLICE BLOTTER - 4:15 pm
- Olentangy show choirs to perform - 4:00 pm
- March rape trials delayed in Delaware County Common Pleas Court - 3:30 pm
- Taproom alcove abused as ‘restroom, trash receptacle’ - 3:00 pm
- Safety measures recommended for boulevard - 1:30 pm updated: 2:53 pm.
- Teen Tech Week observed at library - 11:44 am
- Caregiver support groups available in Sunbury - 10:55 am
- First Friday to celebrate March for Art - 10:10 am
- ‘A Celebration of Psalms’ planned - 9:02 am
- Face painting fun - 7:00 pm updated: 7:00 pm.
- POLICE BLOTTER - 4:52 pm
- New Mingo gym uses to be proposed - 4:15 pm
- Sisters United to perform at OWU - 4:15 pm
- $100,000 bond set for accused bank robber - 4:01 pm
- Group’s goal: ‘Vibrant downtown experience’ - 3:03 pm updated: 7:10 pm.
- Harpers Pointe can move forward in Powell - 2:30 pm
- Funds being raised for victim of Ashley house fire - 11:27 am
- PROPERTY TRANSFERS - 10:02 am
- Blizzard of ‘78 topic of program - 9:10 am updated: 10:40 am.
- Brenner applauds drug legislation - 4:13 pm
- Tiberi nominates students to service academies - 3:01 pm
- ‘Nuclear Security’ is discussion topic - 2:00 pm updated: 2:00 pm.
- Delaware leaders devour pancakes for charity at annual charity breakfast - 1:11 pm
First Friday to celebrate March for Art
Main Street Delaware’s March 3 First Friday celebration will feature a “March for Art” with artworks by Delaware County children on ...
‘A Celebration of Psalms’ planned
On Sunday, Feb. 26, at 3 p.m. the Asbury Arts Series, a part of the outreach program at Asbury United Methodist Church in Delaware, will offer a conce...
Delaware police report:Police were contacted by a man who said he had been the victim in a road rage dispute Sunday afternoon. Police spoke to the man...
New Mingo gym uses to be proposed
The city of Delaware and the YMCA are considering a proposal to utilize the Mingo Park’s indoor gym space for its Before and After care and summ...
Sisters United to perform at OWU
Ohio Wesleyan University’s Sisters United will present its fourth annual performance of Yetta Young’s play “Butterfly Confessions...
Area standouts punch tickets to Canton
Two seems to be the magic number this season as five area standouts, four girls and a boy, qualified for this week’s Division I OHSAA Swimming a...
Bishops win 3rd straight conference crown
Junior guard Seth Clark (Lewis Center/Olentangy) and junior guard Nate Axelrod (Dublin/Coffman) each scored twice during an 11-0 first-half run that s...
Fast start sends Olentangy past Mansfield Senior
Jason Sieve poured in 25 points for the second straight night and got plenty of help as the Olentangy boys basketball team outlasted visiting Mansfiel...
Patriots edge Irish in tourney opener
Freshman Teegan Pifher scored 13 of her 15 points in the second half to lead Olentangy Liberty to a 56-52 victory over Dublin Scioto in the first roun...
DCS rally falls short at Gahanna Christian
Gahanna Christian used a 19-4 run in the third quarter to gain control on its way to a 76-71 victory over Delaware Christian Friday night in Gahanna t...
Today in history
Today is Wednesday, Feb. 15, the 46th day of 2017. There are 319 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On Feb. 15, 1867, “On ...
Pickett, Magyar exchange wedding vows
Jenna Pickett Stephen Magyar, both of Delaware, were united in matrimony at 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 7, 2017, at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Del...
Today in history
Today is Friday, Feb. 10, the 41st day of 2017. There are 324 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On Feb. 10, 1967, the 25th Amen...
Arena Fair presents Lerner & Loewe
Arena Fair Theatre invites you to come celebrate with your Valentine to the music from Lerner & Loewe and some of the most beloved musicals…...
Today in history
Today is Monday, Feb. 6, the 37th day of 2017. There are 328 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On Feb. 6, 1952, Britain’s...
Multiple benefits of windbreaks
These 50- and 60-degree days make me think of spring and then I start daydreaming about growing green things — flowers, trees, herbs, vegetables...
The Oscars, for conservatives
“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first-ever Conservative Academy Awards, brought to you from the party room of Al’s Steakhouse at the...
Library has resources to help with tax returns
By this time, you’ve probably received your W-2 from your employer or 1099 from your business, interest statements regarding your mortgage or st...
Judge column: Paying for air subject of lawsuit
“Our products and labels comply with all FDA regulations and provide consumers with the information they need to make informed purchase decision...
Regulations key to stop wasting natural gas
Both political parties are guilty. They have been infected with the belief that an unregulated free market of competition will naturally lead to effic...
Support automatic voter registration
I would like to tell you an embarrassing story. Back in 2010, I failed to vote in my first congressional election. I was a freshman at Ohio Wesleyan U...