- Orange Township hires new administrator - 11:44 am updated: 6:15 pm.
- Lewis Center man killed in crash - 8:32 am
- Kiwanis hears city’s ‘Moving Delaware Forward’ road plans - 6:15 am updated: 6:15 am.
- County can move forward with 911 levy - 6:12 am
- Delaware trio indicted in April robbery - 6:09 am
- Big Walnut takes first step for $135M bond issue - 5:35 am
- 3 transported to hospital after U.S. 23 crash - 5:32 am
- Trial set for March shooting over puppy - 5:09 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 5:08 am
- Former Marion prison mentor indicted by grand jury - 4:09 am
- Veteran Kenneth Davenport receives city honor - 3:33 am
- OWU names dean’s list - 9:35 am
- Isler to be inducted in hall of fame - 9:35 am
- Cable, internet provider WOW! coming to Delaware - 6:00 am
- Officials praise new IKEA store at groundbreaking event - 5:55 am
- Getting a green thumb - 5:48 am updated: 6:46 am.
- Trauma the preliminary cause of Monday death - 5:42 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 5:30 am updated: 5:30 am.
- Jobless rate here still among lowest - 5:05 am
- Trial postponed for alleged robber in March shooting - 5:47 pm
- Puppet troupe gets $4K grant - 9:35 am
- OWU students present research projects - 9:35 am updated: 9:50 am.
- Delaware County to hit 200K in next year - 6:12 am
- Delaware’s Charter Review Commission continues work - 6:00 am updated: 6:00 am.
- City manager given raise by Delaware City Council - 5:56 am
- 2017 Acura NSX rolls off line - 5:47 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 5:47 am
- Antiques expert at Delaware library June 5, 7 - 3:35 am
- ‘Artful Spaces’ tour planned for First Friday - 3:35 am
- 50th anniversary - 3:18 am
- Willis students get safety lessons - 2:48 am
- Alcohol suspected in Monday death on Central Avenue - 4:33 pm updated: 4:38 pm.
- Bear sculpture wins ‘Best of Show’ - 9:35 am
- A trip down memory lane for Willis alum - 5:51 am
- July trial set for former Delaware County jailer - 5:51 am
- Schools dealing with transgender rule - 5:45 am updated: 5:45 am.
- County buying 25 more voting machines - 5:24 am updated: 5:24 am.
- Forecast: Buckeye Valley outspending revenue by 2020 - 5:00 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 4:51 am
- Man’s death in road investigated - 3:57 am
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board subcommittees separately meet - 12:06 am
- Delaware student board member prepares to pass torch - 5:56 am
- Manager contract considered by City Council - 5:53 am
- Class of 2016 graduates - 5:35 am
- Olentangy Local Schools Board OKs 5-year forecast - 5:00 am
- Delaware police host bike police training - 7:00 am updated: 8:53 am.
- Fire chief’s attorney rebuts trustees’ report - 6:51 am
- International Paper strikers terminated or not? - 6:00 am updated: 6:00 am.
- Sentencing set for Alum Creek boater involved in fatal accident - 5:56 am
- Old OWU home/historic site sticking around - 5:50 am
Delaware police report:A Willis Intermediate School student cut seats in a school bus on his way to school Wednesday. School officials contacted polic...
Veteran Kenneth Davenport receives city honor
A veteran was honored for his service to his country at Monday’s Delaware City Council meeting — honored for a conflict that is little rem...
OWU names dean’s list
Ohio Wesleyan University has announced its 2016 spring semester dean’s list.Area students include:• Sabrina Amato of Delaware.• Rose...
Isler to be inducted in hall of fame
The Ohio Agricultural Council recently announced 2016 Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame inductees, including J. Richard (Dick) Isler of Delaware.Isler an...
Cable, internet provider WOW! coming to Delaware
A company called “WOW!” is bringing its internet, television and phone services to residents and businesses in the city of Delaware.“...
Patriots outlast Braves
By Michael [email protected] Hughes scored five key goals to lead Liberty past district-rival Olentangy 11-8 in the OHSLA Division ...
BW’s Jindra wins regional title
By Ben [email protected] Walnut senior Ellie Jindra punched her ticket to the upcoming OHSAA state showcase in style, winning a regional...
Comets end Patriots’ run
By Michael [email protected] Gant struck out 11 batters over a complete-game six innings and Alyson Gruen delivered the knockout punc...
Local standouts solid at districts
By Ben [email protected]’s boys and girls won district championships in Division I and Buckeye Valley’s girls nabbed run...
Orange holds off Hayes
By Michael [email protected] Schmeling found Nick Brandt with 2:05 left to push Olentangy Orange past Delaware Hayes 12-11 in an OHSLA...
Braves win district title
By Michael [email protected] Olentangy sent 10 batters to the plate in a six-run fifth-inning on its way to an 11-2 victory ...
Kylee Creech and Cody Kanniard of Delaware; a daughter, Paislee Kanniard; born April 30 at Grady Memorial Hospital.Miranda and Billy Mayberry of Delaw...
Linville to wed
Tami Jo Linville, a graduate of Delaware Hayes High School, is engaged to marry Jayme Wayne Symons of Port Orange, Florida.Linville, also of Port Oran...
Sara Kendrick and Kendale Bayless of Delaware; a son, Aden Bayless; born April 18 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Humeses to mark 60th anniversary
John N. and Shirley J. Humes of Delaware will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary Friday.John Humes and Shirley Coen were married by the Rev...
Taya and Ryan Noel of Delaware; a son, Ayden Noel; born April 11 at Grady Memorial Hospital. Ashley Fowler and James Kinsella of Delaware; a son, K...
Letter to the editor: ‘It’s too bad she didn’t make it to festival’
To the editor:In response to Lisa Evans’ letter to the editor of May 18 (“Not one picture of a person of color”): The “You Tub...
Tom Burns: Are we the center of the Universe?
Any diehard stargazer will tell you that springtime is galaxy time. As Earth orbits the sun, our position on Earth is presented with different parts o...
Nicole Fowles: ‘Medieval Faire’ June 4 at Ostrander branch
On Saturday, June 4, the Ostrander branch library continues a three-year tradition of turning back the tables to the Renaissance period and celebratin...
Pauline Scott: The grass is greener at Stratford
The tree canopy is closing over the last of the blooming wild flowers in the Preserve at Stratford Ecological Center on Liberty Road. This spring has ...
Daniel’s favorite pizza, new doors open for Gloria
On Saturday morning I was groggily waking up when my husband, Daniel, suggested that perhaps I could join him on a trip to Vincennes, Indiana, to purc...
Brad Ross: Riparian buffers can protect our water
Most of us are plugged into the news in multiple ways through laptop computers, televisions, cellphones, Facebook, Twitter and non-electronic forms l...