Man convicted of attempted murder in Ashley shooting case
Community helps therapy dog
Agency director suspended amid ‘missing funds’
Downtown car show will continue
Three local FirstMerit branches to close
- Olentangy Berlin chose for 4th school - 9:35 am
- Advanced water meters installed for nearly 2,000 - 9:35 am
- Learn more about dyslexia - 8:01 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 7:49 am
- PEG BUCKINGHAM - 6:18 pm
- Grand jury issues final September indictments - 5:00 pm
- Lawsuit accuses area cemetery of failing to deliver on items sold - 2:00 pm
- Temporary fix in place for phone issue - 12:45 pm
- Arena Fair Theatre gears up for November production - 9:35 am
- Upcoming downtown eatery plans approved - 9:35 am
- Couple celebrates golden anniversary - 8:01 am
- BRIEFS - 8:00 am updated: 10:15 am.
- Veterans Day breakfast, ceremony Nov. 11 - 8:00 am updated: 8:00 am.
- Registration still open for 5K - 12:01 am
- WOW phone users have difficulty with 9-1-1 calls - 8:06 pm
- Board:Concernover voterforms, boxes - 7:00 pm
- County approves branding contract - 3:00 pm updated: 3:30 pm.
- Suspect in killings of 4 women called charmer with dark side - 2:30 pm updated: 2:30 pm.
- Board to select name of fourth Olentangy high school - 9:35 am
- State lottery program names Olentangy HS school of the year - 9:35 am
- Commission discusses street tree backlog - 9:35 am
- 67th district Democratic candidate is resident says BOE - 9:17 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 8:12 am
- Time to take soil health seriously - 8:01 am
- Community helps therapy dog - 8:00 am updated: 8:00 am.
- Former Powell businessman given 6 years for sexual abuse of employees - 3:00 pm
- Update: All lanes re-opened on I-71 NB after crash Wednesday afternoon - 2:19 pm updated: 3:42 pm.
- Olentangy elementary school receives ‘prestigious’ award from U.S. Department of Education - 2:07 pm
- In debate, Clinton was prepared, Trump was Trump - 9:44 am
- Commission to consider improvements of potential downtown eatery - 9:35 am
- Judge orders girls’ bathroom access for transgender student - 9:35 am
- First Friday event: Something for everyone - 9:10 am
- Delaware School Board discusses construction and report cards - 9:01 am
- Briefs - 8:20 am
- Jazz vocalist returns to her roots in Delaware - 8:00 am updated: 12:10 pm.
- POLICE BLOTTER - 4:01 pm
- Agency director suspended amid ‘missing funds’ - 11:15 am
- OWU to host video chat with Snowden - 9:35 am
- Downtown car show will continue - 9:35 am updated: 9:35 am.
- Three local FirstMerit branches to close - 9:15 am updated: 3:09 pm.
- Ready for steel - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Liberty trustees authorize $57,000 advance - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- BRIEFS - 8:53 am updated: 9:15 am.
- PROPERTY TRANSFERS - 8:47 am
- Child abuse trial set for end of November - 8:01 am
- Man pleads guilty to child porn charges - 8:01 am
- BIRTHS - 8:01 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 7:30 am
- Traffic, development on council agenda - 9:35 am
- Library’s outreach services receives OLC award - 9:35 am updated: 9:47 am.
Upcoming downtown eatery plans approved
The Flying Pig Ale House, a potential new restaurant at 12 S. Sandusky St. in downtown Delaware, was granted liftoff by the city’s Historic Pres...
Couple celebrates golden anniversary
Sharon Lee Miller and Marvin C. Miller of Centerburg are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. They were were married Sept. 30, 1966 in Columbus...
Insurance seminar plannedSourcePoint will host its 17th Annual Insurance Seminar on Wednesday, Oct. 5 from 9 a.m. to noon at 800 Cheshire Road.This fr...
Veterans Day breakfast, ceremony Nov. 11
Tickets can be reserved now for the 8th annual Veterans Day Breakfast and Ceremony, Friday morning, Nov. 11, at the Ohio Army National Guard’s D...
Registration still open for 5K
Today is the last day to register for the fifth annual Dash At Dusk domestic violence awareness 5K to be guaranteed a t-shirt at the event.The event w...
WOW phone users have difficulty with 9-1-1 calls
The Delaware County 9-1-1 Center has learned, late Thursday, that phone users of the Wide Open West (WOW) voice-over-Internet network are experiencing...
Brown, Martin lead Olentangy past Lancaster
The Olentangy field hockey team parlayed a 1-0 halftime lead into a 4-1 win over visiting Lancaster Tuesday in Lewis Center.Emma Brown scored the game...
Hayes coach Mike Golden takes leave of absence
Delaware Hayes coach Mike Golden is a winner … just look at his track record.The veteran coach, in his third season with the Pacers, has won eve...
Hayes jumps into 1st place
The jumbled mess at the top of the OCC-Cardinal Division boys soccer standings untangled itself a bit Tuesday night.And, thanks to a solid effort and ...
Golden Eagles move into 1st place
The Big Walnut volleyball team picked up a key league win Tuesday, dropping visiting New Albany in three sets to join the Eagles atop the OCC standing...
Braves shake off slow start to outlast Stallions
Monday’s showdown between a pair of Division I district finalists from a year ago certainly didn’t disappoint as the Olentangy girls volle...
Tiffany Swope and Bryan Drum of Delaware; a son, Christian Drum; born Aug. 5 at Grady Memorial Hospital.Abigail Seibert and Joshua Saum of Delaware; a...
Jaclyn and Jonathon Smith; a son, Logan Smith; born Aug. 3 at Grady Memorial Hospital. Maternal grandparents are Jessie Nichols and Marvin Barney, bot...
Kedrin and Thomas Clark Jr. of Delaware; a son, Thomas Clark III, born July 30 at Grady Memorial Hospital.Brittany Elliott and Allen Rose of Delaware;...
Lora Jane Britton and Charles Matthew Smith of Delaware; a daughter, Mattylyn Jane Smith; born July 27 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Kaitlynn Burrow and Kevin Salyer of Delaware; a son, Cohen Salyer; born July 21 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Delaware couple celebrates 65 years of marriage
On July 21, 1951, Lucille Cappa became Lucille Leonard when she married her husband of 65 years, Bill Leonard, at the Blessed Sacrament Church in Syra...
The moon’s many faces
As the years pass, I find myself awakening at night and abruptly remembering those peak moments when the stars shone like diamond dust from the dark, ...
Hillary’s health, Trump’s racism
For daring to ask Hillary Clinton several questions and follow-up questions about her disregard for national security in regard to her use of private ...
Striving for excellence before God
Each September, for the past 183 years, the citizens of Delaware County come together to enjoy the Delaware County fair. People come from far and wide...
Emotional judges, unlucky litigants
“We investigate whether emotional shocks, experienced by a highly educated group of individuals, have any impact on these individuals profession...
Lake sturgeon an endangered species in Ohio
Besides a professional basketball player named Shaq, what starts out life smaller than a pea and can sometimes grow to seven feet and 300 pounds? It i...