DACC students win Emmy award
‘Powell is a very popular area’
600 on wait list for housing in county
Golden Eagles hope to soar toward goals
SAFE Delaware kicks off drive sober campaign
- POLICE BLOTTER - 4:07 pm
- Ceremony to officially renamed stadium Friday - 3:29 pm
- Cemetery survey commences - 9:35 am
- BRIEFS - 9:35 am updated: 9:36 am.
- Foundation accepting grant proposals - 9:35 am
- City receives input from 2015 audit - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 2:58 pm
- Olentangy board to discuss 4th high school name - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:35 am
- Radnor Township joins Ohio’s online checkbook - 9:35 am
- ODOT updates road projects in county - 9:30 am updated: 9:30 am.
- County warns of jury scam phone call - 4:08 pm
- Bulletin Board - 11:50 am updated: 12:13 pm.
- Michigan resident killed in US 23 crash - 10:45 am updated: 11:27 am.
- Airport plan, rent increase get OK - 9:35 am
- DACC students win Emmy award - 9:30 am updated: 12:14 pm.
- Walk for suicide prevention coming - 9:30 am updated: 9:30 am.
- ‘Powell is a very popular area’ - 2:30 pm
- Pair earn Junior Fair scholarships - 2:29 pm
- Fogging to occur in Delaware city, Genoa Township - 9:35 am
- Grand Jury issues indictments - 1:00 am
- New proposed business hits snag - 4:36 pm updated: 12:20 pm.
- Preschool begins for Delaware City Schools - 4:28 pm
- Liberty Township trustees and Jensen have agreement - 4:15 pm updated: 9:46 am.
- POLICE BLOTTER - 11:08 am
- 600 on wait list for housing in county - 9:35 am
- Cost shared for school resource officers - 9:14 am
- Illicit fentanyl fuels increase in drug overdoses - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Local football rivalry heats up tonight - 3:34 pm
- Tree commission discusses code updates - 9:35 am
- Local author’s new book reflects life experiences - 9:35 am updated: 11:24 am.
- Airport plan, rate hikes considered - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:30 am
- Former businessman pleads guilty to unlawful sexual conduct and sexual battery - 5:02 pm
- SAFE Delaware kicks off drive sober campaign - 4:17 pm updated: 11:46 am.
- Berkshire-Galena Cemetery dispute continues - 2:20 pm
- Commission to discuss potential downtown business - 11:42 am
- Liberty Township begins to study growth plan - 11:42 am
- Artists 55 and over invited to showcase work - 11:39 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 11:39 am
- Teen pleads guilty to assault in connection with Orange Township shooting - 10:35 am
- News briefs - 10:00 am updated: 11:15 am.
- Historic cemetery to undergo radar mapping - 9:35 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 11:05 am
- Sentencing in federal court rescheduled for PNC bank robber again - 11:00 am
- BV East fourth grader stopped traffic - 10:58 am
- Veteran editor joins Gazette - 10:56 am updated: 11:45 am.
- Commissioners observe fair tradition - 10:55 am
- Tree-maintenance responsibility debated - 9:35 am
- Tornado confirmed near Delaware State Park - 1:15 pm
Radnor Township joins Ohio’s online checkbook
COLUMBUS – Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel announced today the launch of Radnor Township’s online checkbook on OhioCheckbook.com. In December 2...
ODOT updates road projects in county
The following work is planned in the Delaware County area on the specified dates and times. All work is weather dependent; it may be postponed or canc...
County warns of jury scam phone call
Delaware County officials report there’s a new scam involving calls from individuals posing as law enforcement demanding a fine from residents f...
MONDAYARTSDelaware Community Chorus, auditions 6-6:45 p.m. Jan. 5, 12, 19; rehearsal, 7-9:30 p.m., St. Peter’s Episcopal Church Undercroft (lowe...
Michigan resident killed in US 23 crash
The Delaware Post of the Ohio Highway Patrol is investigating a three-vehicle fatal crash that occurred on Saturday on US 23 in Troy Township.The cras...
Airport plan, rent increase get OK
City Manager Tom Homan started the conversation of what he called the future of the Delaware Municipal Airport with its advisory board at a special me...
Records fall at OCC event
Records were falling all over the place during Tuesday’s OCC-Cardinal Division girls golf match at Westchester Golf Club.Olentangy Orange won fo...
Barons dominate in 7-0 win over Scots
The Buckeye Valley boys soccer team held a 13-0 edge in shots by halftime, parlaying an early 5-0 lead into a convincing 7-0 win over host Highland Mo...
BV continues strong start under new leadership
By Michael [email protected]’s all coming together for the Buckeye Valley girls soccer team and it showed in Monday’s 11-0 w...
Braves battle Panthers to scoreless draw
Ultimately, it ended the same as it started between the Olentangy girls soccer team and visiting Pickerington North.The two battled for 80 minutes to ...
Patriots, Barons have ball at Baron Blast
Olentangy Liberty and host Buckeye Valley had plenty to smile about after Saturday’s Baron Blast cross country meet in Delaware.The Patriot boys...
Jaclyn and Jonathon Smith; a son, Logan Smith; born Aug. 3 at Grady Memorial Hospital. Maternal grandparents are Jessie Nichols and Marvin Barney, bot...
Kedrin and Thomas Clark Jr. of Delaware; a son, Thomas Clark III, born July 30 at Grady Memorial Hospital.Brittany Elliott and Allen Rose of Delaware;...
Lora Jane Britton and Charles Matthew Smith of Delaware; a daughter, Mattylyn Jane Smith; born July 27 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Kaitlynn Burrow and Kevin Salyer of Delaware; a son, Cohen Salyer; born July 21 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Delaware couple celebrates 65 years of marriage
On July 21, 1951, Lucille Cappa became Lucille Leonard when she married her husband of 65 years, Bill Leonard, at the Blessed Sacrament Church in Syra...
Letter to the editor: Benefit in the Barn a success
On behalf of the Delaware County Farm Bureau I want to thank the Delaware community for supporting our second annual Benefit in the Barn. Nearly 700 p...
Letter to the editor: Establishment candidate dilemma
I read all these editorials telling us how wonderful the establishment candidate, Hillary Clinton is and what a wonderful president she would make eve...
Every life a mix of good, bad
The only thing we know about people – both people we know from a distance as well as our closest friends - is what we know about them. What we d...
Keeping our kids SAFE
“Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer.”-Anonymous“The thing that unites all human beings regardless of age, gender, religion, eco...
Thanks Delaware for the hospitality
To the editor:I was in town this past weekend attending the Ironman 70.3 triathlon. I just wanted to take a moment to thank the people of Delaware for...
Volunteers made IronMan successful
To the editor:Congratulations to the citizens of Delaware for hosting a national event last Sunday - the IronMan 70.3 Ohio.Over 2,600 athletes and the...