- Northgate may outpace similar projects - 5:35 am
- Man pleads guilty to burglary - 5:35 am
- Grand jury issues indictments - 4:38 am
- The red, white and blue - 4:37 am
- View Post - 3:35 am
- Delaware General Health District: Beware of ticks, mosquitoes - 2:22 am
- Photo gallery: Memorial Day 2016 - 5:16 pm
- Friends donate $7,500 - 9:47 am updated: 11:10 am.
- Church meal for needy June 3 - 9:35 am
- Olentangy Local Schools OK lunch price increase - 9:35 am
- Students learn about Civil War - 9:35 am
- Art on display - 9:35 am updated: 7:05 pm.
- OSU Newark announces dean’s list - 9:35 am
- Students named to Grove City dean’s list - 9:35 am
- Area students on dean’s list at Heidelberg - 9:35 am
- Kalmbach graduates - 9:29 am
- Memorial Day events planned - 7:00 am updated: 7:05 pm.
- Orange Twp. hires new administrator - 6:42 am
- Former Marion prison mentor indicted by grand jury - 6:09 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 5:55 am
- Free popcorn - 5:45 am
- Memorial Day flowers - 4:45 am updated: 4:45 am.
- Veteran plans 22K hike for Memorial Day - 4:30 am updated: 4:30 am.
- Video: Flower planting - 3:16 pm
- Orange Township hires new administrator - 11:44 am updated: 6:15 pm.
- Lewis Center man killed in crash - 8:32 am
- Kiwanis hears city’s ‘Moving Delaware Forward’ road plans - 6:15 am updated: 6:15 am.
- County can move forward with 911 levy - 6:12 am
- Delaware trio indicted in April robbery - 6:09 am
- Big Walnut takes first step for $135M bond issue - 5:35 am
- 3 transported to hospital after U.S. 23 crash - 5:32 am
- Trial set for March shooting over puppy - 5:09 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 5:08 am
- Former Marion prison mentor indicted by grand jury - 4:09 am
- Veteran Kenneth Davenport receives city honor - 3:33 am
- OWU names dean’s list - 9:35 am
- Isler to be inducted in hall of fame - 9:35 am
- Cable, internet provider WOW! coming to Delaware - 6:00 am
- Officials praise new IKEA store at groundbreaking event - 5:55 am
- Getting a green thumb - 5:48 am updated: 6:46 am.
- Trauma the preliminary cause of Monday death - 5:42 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 5:30 am updated: 5:30 am.
- Jobless rate here still among lowest - 5:05 am
- Trial postponed for alleged robber in March shooting - 5:47 pm
- Puppet troupe gets $4K grant - 9:35 am
- OWU students present research projects - 9:35 am updated: 9:50 am.
- Delaware County to hit 200K in next year - 6:12 am
- Delaware’s Charter Review Commission continues work - 6:00 am updated: 6:00 am.
- City manager given raise by Delaware City Council - 5:56 am
- 2017 Acura NSX rolls off line - 5:47 am
Church meal for needy June 3
“Community Open Table,” an outreach of Sunbury United Methodist Church, is held on the first Friday of every month when members of the chu...
Olentangy Local Schools OK lunch price increase
Students attending Olentangy schools will be paying more for their lunches in the next school year.The Board of Education recently approved a 15-cent ...
Art on display
On May 4, Big Walnut High School held its annual art show. Artworks included drawings, paintings, photography, sculpture, ceramics and jewelry. Stude...
OSU Newark announces dean’s list
Ohio State University at Newark has released its dean’s list for spring semester 2016.Delaware-area students are:Sunbury: Erika Boehm, Nicole H...
Students named to Grove City dean’s list
Several Delaware-area students were named to the dean’s list for the spring 2016 semester at Grove City (Pennsylvania) College.They include:...
Patriots outlast Braves
By Michael [email protected] Hughes scored five key goals to lead Liberty past district-rival Olentangy 11-8 in the OHSLA Division ...
BW’s Jindra wins regional title
By Ben [email protected] Walnut senior Ellie Jindra punched her ticket to the upcoming OHSAA state showcase in style, winning a regional...
Comets end Patriots’ run
By Michael [email protected] Gant struck out 11 batters over a complete-game six innings and Alyson Gruen delivered the knockout punc...
Local standouts solid at districts
By Ben [email protected]’s boys and girls won district championships in Division I and Buckeye Valley’s girls nabbed run...
Orange holds off Hayes
By Michael [email protected] Schmeling found Nick Brandt with 2:05 left to push Olentangy Orange past Delaware Hayes 12-11 in an OHSLA...
Braves win district title
By Michael [email protected] Olentangy sent 10 batters to the plate in a six-run fifth-inning on its way to an 11-2 victory ...
Alison and Joshua Pittman of Delaware; a daughter, Julianna Pittman; born May 2 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Kylee Creech and Cody Kanniard of Delaware; a daughter, Paislee Kanniard; born April 30 at Grady Memorial Hospital.Miranda and Billy Mayberry of Delaw...
Linville to wed
Tami Jo Linville, a graduate of Delaware Hayes High School, is engaged to marry Jayme Wayne Symons of Port Orange, Florida.Linville, also of Port Oran...
Sara Kendrick and Kendale Bayless of Delaware; a son, Aden Bayless; born April 18 at Grady Memorial Hospital....
Humeses to mark 60th anniversary
John N. and Shirley J. Humes of Delaware will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary Friday.John Humes and Shirley Coen were married by the Rev...
Gloria serves up schoolhouse rhubarb dessert
Today, our church members had an excellent time together at what we call our “annual school picnic.”For the last five weeks, the three tea...
Letter to the editor: ‘It’s too bad she didn’t make it to festival’
To the editor:In response to Lisa Evans’ letter to the editor of May 18 (“Not one picture of a person of color”): The “You Tub...
Tom Burns: Are we the center of the Universe?
Any diehard stargazer will tell you that springtime is galaxy time. As Earth orbits the sun, our position on Earth is presented with different parts o...
Nicole Fowles: ‘Medieval Faire’ June 4 at Ostrander branch
On Saturday, June 4, the Ostrander branch library continues a three-year tradition of turning back the tables to the Renaissance period and celebratin...
Pauline Scott: The grass is greener at Stratford
The tree canopy is closing over the last of the blooming wild flowers in the Preserve at Stratford Ecological Center on Liberty Road. This spring has ...
Daniel’s favorite pizza, new doors open for Gloria
On Saturday morning I was groggily waking up when my husband, Daniel, suggested that perhaps I could join him on a trip to Vincennes, Indiana, to purc...